Who Should Join?
GreenLane is a network of businesses, government entities, non-profits and professionals committed to building an economy that values people, planet and prosperity for everyone. Our mission is to help organizations be more sustainable.
Join us if you’d like to connect with other people in the area who believe that business and long-term stewardship of natural and human resources go hand-in-hand. By networking with one another and cross-promoting our businesses, we encourage a more sustainable economy for Lane County and a more vibrant and healthy future.
Members receive the following benefits:
- Introduce your firm by signing up for a five minute member spotlight at one of our monthly luncheons;
- Arrive early for our monthly luncheons for some extra networking time;
- Describe your business on our website;
- monthly education presentations providing information about sustainable business practices, legislative updates, environmental issues and green business initiatives;
- at least four evening networking events, volunteer events for local non-profits, and participation in other sustainable events in our community;
- information about other environmentally-related business events and resources;
- access to our growing local network of like-minded and knowledgeable business people to share ideas and advice;
- information on local resources to improve your environmental performance and improve your bottom line.
- direct access to our Board to relate your interests, ideas and concerns;
- volunteer opportunities on our committees, is a great way to get to know others with similar values.
Not sure if GreenLane is right for you? You can visit two luncheons as a non-member before deciding to join. Come and meet our group and hear our speakers. Check in with our board members, ask questions and find out if GreenLane is an organization for you and your business. OR JUST…,